PINE64

Full Version: Parts search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

By accident I put inverse  polarity at rockpro64 and these chips near power supply were burnt, can anybody send me the parts names so as to try to replace them?

[Image: EKtvqVoXUAEeWXY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
(12-08-2019, 03:38 AM)kolovosmixalis Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

By accident I put inverse  polarity at rockpro64 and these chips near power supply were burnt, can anybody send me the parts names so as to try to replace them?

Did you take a look at the schematic?
(12-08-2019, 12:25 PM)xalius I hadn\t realize that there was a schematic uploaded, yes found what I was looking for thanks a very lot! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2019, 03:38 AM)kolovosmixalis Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Did you take a look at the schematic?
I hate to admit that I did the exact same thing with my board (D'oh!).

Im working on repairing mine now, and found that bough "SY8113B" Step Down Regulators where fried, as well as the two parts labelled "3R3" that sit next to them. I think the "3R3"s are coils, but im not sure. If anyone happens to know what part this is, I would love to know. As far as I can tell, its not listed on the schematic.

Thanks!

Quote:https://www.avnet.com/opasdata/d120001/m...asheet.pdf