PINE64

Full Version: We'll be at FOSDEM 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

We'll be at FOSDEM 2020.

On Sunday (Feb 2nd) we'll have a stall - you are welcome to come by or even to co-run it. In the previous years we were in building AW.

Regarding Saturday: I'm not the sort of person who fights their way into the different talks - I'm ok to watch what I'm interested in online a couple of months later. So, for those who want to walk around, stalk KDE and Manjaro people, etc., I'll be around if you just want to hang-out.
I wish I could.. teleport!!!!!
Very nice.
I hope I'll be able to make it.
Can't wait to see what kind of new toys you'll have with you this year.
Greetings, NicoD
Because my pinephone has not arrived yet, I'll go to FOSDEM tomorrow, hoping that I can hold a pinephone for a while at the PINE64 stand Wink
(02-01-2020, 02:10 PM)janw Wrote: [ -> ]Because my pinephone has not arrived yet, I'll go to FOSDEM tomorrow, hoping that I can hold a pinephone for a while at the PINE64 stand Wink

We are distributing free PinePhone protection case at Fosdem. The choice is Black hard case or Clear TPU case.
(02-02-2020, 12:08 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]We are distributing free PinePhone protection case at Fosdem. The choice is Black hard case or Clear TPU case.

Thanks for the protection case Smile .   I've chosen the black hard case. BTW, It was nice to hold a real pinephone in my hands. I'm very impressed and hope my pinephone will arrive soon, so I can test things myself.
(02-02-2020, 12:08 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]We are distributing free PinePhone protection case at Fosdem.

Speaking about protection cases: any chance of some protection case compatible with the Pinebook Pro ?