PINE64

Full Version: Pinebook Pro pre-order ANSI & ISO now live
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jX02BX3.png]
So excited
It says "There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help." for virtually any address I tried. Does anybody have the same problem?
(11-05-2019, 05:54 AM)dav23r Wrote: [ -> ]It says "There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help." for virtually any address I tried. Does anybody have the same problem?

I ordered mine late last night without any problems.
(11-05-2019, 05:54 AM)dav23r Wrote: [ -> ]It says "There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help." for virtually any address I tried. Does anybody have the same problem?

What country do you live in?
(11-05-2019, 06:41 AM)xalius Wrote: [ -> ]

I live in Georgia (country).
I tried both Georgia (country) and address in Delaware, US.
Below is screenshot for DE.
(11-05-2019, 07:16 AM)dav23r Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this for just a Pinebook Pro or did you add anything (NVM adapter cable??)
Is this a repeat of the original purchasing system problem we had where anything added to the Pinebook Pro affects the while shipment?
(11-05-2019, 07:43 AM)neilman Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this a repeat of the original purchasing system problem we had where anything added to the Pinebook Pro affects the while shipment?

I had this usb to uart adapter in the cart https://store.pine64.org/?product=padi-serial-console. That was causing the issue. Now order is placed Smile
Thanks for help.
(11-05-2019, 07:51 AM)dav23r Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2019, 07:43 AM)neilman Wrote: [ -> ]

I had this usb to uart adapter in the cart https://store.pine64.org/?product=padi-serial-console. That was causing the issue. Now order is placed Smile
Thanks for help.

Damn, thanks for reporting this ... so stupid that you can't order the UART adapter with it :/ will get it fixed
Are you using a street address or a post office box for Delaware address?  I live in a very small town and P. O. Box is only choice for mail and some parcels.  This can cause some problems.  DHL is shipping service being used.
Pages: 1 2