PINE64

Full Version: Pinebook for sale Oxford UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nearly new Pinebook for sale. I'm willing to post at cost to UK but not abroad.

I'm asking £100 plus shipping. (It cost me more like £140 that with import duty.)

It's a nice unit but it was an impulse buy and I won't want to see it gathering dust. Some minor cosmetic scruffing to the lid as it went in and out of my bag.

Comes with EU power adapter. Stock KDE Neon install. This was the recent batch which had the surprise screen upgrade:

"Dear Piner. This batch of 11.6'' Pinebooks features an 1920x1080 IPS panel, which is an upgrade over the previous 1366x768 display found in earlier iterations. We hope you find this a pleasant surprise."
(08-02-2019, 01:31 PM)afandian Wrote: [ -> ]Nearly new Pinebook for sale. I'm willing to post at cost to UK but not abroad.

I'm asking £100 plus shipping. (It cost me more like £140 that with import duty.)

It's a nice unit but it was an impulse buy and I won't want to see it gathering dust. Some minor cosmetic scruffing to the lid as it went in and out of my bag.

Comes with EU power adapter. Stock KDE Neon install. This was the recent batch which had the surprise screen upgrade:

"Dear Piner. This batch of 11.6'' Pinebooks features an 1920x1080 IPS panel, which is an upgrade over the previous 1366x768 display found in earlier iterations. We hope you find this a pleasant surprise."

afandian, is this still available ?
New member, so only just seen this.....