PINE64

Full Version: Account delete on Pine64 Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I can't find a link anywhere for this and searching "delete account" didn't provide anything useful either. So would an administrator here please be so kind as to delete my account? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
(07-11-2019, 12:22 AM)LinWinux Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I can't find a link anywhere for this and searching "delete account" didn't provide anything useful either. So would an administrator here please be so kind as to delete my account? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

We do have a way for you to do that yourself. On the User CP:

[Image: facf2180b7.png]

I am actually curious as to if it works properly, as it's a plugin to MyBB that we have not had reason to test. If it does not work, message me and I will delete your account manually. Sorry to see you go, however. Sad

EDIT: Also moved thread to proper place.
When attempting this, the site claims that I will receive an e-mail, but I never do. My mail server log also doesn't show any incoming connection from pine64.org whatsoever. Is the Personal Data Erasure option broken?

I cannot receive any emails from the forum either. I am not getting a user registration email or password reset emails. Neither gmail nor my O365 tenant appear to receive anything. I've tried to reset my password for months on my normal username and no email ever comes.