PINE64

Full Version: RockPro64 pcie Gpu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I have a qestion to the RockPro64. Is a nvidia 570 geforce compatible withe the RockPro64 ?
 I like to operate over the Pcie. What kind of Pcie I need (sometimes a Pcie x4 to Pcie x16 bridge) ?
 Did I need a special driver or a normal ARM64 driver. My other AMD GPU does not work. The Fans working normal but I get no signal from the HDMI port of the GPU.

I hope someone can hell me thanks  Big Grin

PC graphic cards have some x86 code that is called by the BIOS to early initialize the card so you can see text while booting. Of course this will not be available on non-x86 platforms. If the Xorg driver can initialize the card it may work, but you need it to be compiled for ARM (nouveau?). And you should make sure that the card is correctly detected. I could not use a SATA controller (LSI 9211-8i) until a hack named "pcie_rk_bus_scan_delay" was added to the kernel. You only need a riser/extender if you suspect that the Rockpro64 is not being able to supply enough current.