PINE64

Full Version: Forum Update not working with Tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the Web site and forum have been updated, I cannot get it to work with Tapatalk.  It was working fine before the update.

All I get is the forum sections, but no messages/threads in the sections.

Anyone else having issues?
(05-11-2019, 11:56 AM)jsfrederick Wrote: [ -> ]Since the Web site and forum have been updated, I cannot get it to work with Tapatalk.  It was working fine before the update.

Thanks on the informing, will ask IT folks to check on the forum/Tapatalk connection.
(05-12-2019, 10:30 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2019, 11:56 AM)jsfrederick Wrote: [ -> ]Since the Web site and forum have been updated, I cannot get it to work with Tapatalk.  It was working fine before the update.

Thanks on the informing, will ask IT folks to check on the forum/Tapatalk connection.

Thanks TL!
It's not about the forum update, but it's important and related.
in the wiki, at this page, in the section "Quick Links to OS Images Build Sources", there is a link, called "pine64.org Linux", it reads as _https://www.pine64.pro/downloads/linux-images/ and in fact redirects one to a site with very interesting list of links:

Quote:XXXX

... dudes. Big Grin
Thanks for pointing that out - I did remove some of the contents of your post however, to keep it clean.

Me too, I'm having issues accessing the forum with Tapatalk. It looks like its trying to update but nothing actually happens.
Please post about it here please: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=7523
Thanks