PINE64

Full Version: Youtube Playback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so I got the Ubuntu image loaded. But it seems that when I go to certain sites the page won't load. Also I don't see any youtube videos playing with Midori Browser? Can I install google chrome? I try going to the page but it will just stay blank let me know thanks?
I can't tell you an answer to your question directly, but I strongly recommend Android for video playback. I was able to watch Youtube/Netflix in HD without a problem there. On Linux not to much.
(04-21-2016, 08:37 PM)krux Wrote: [ -> ]Hey so I got the Ubuntu image loaded. But it seems that when I go to certain sites the page won't load. Also I don't see any youtube videos playing with Midori Browser? Can I install google chrome? I try going to the page but it will just stay blank let me know thanks?

I have the same problem with Youtube on the Ubuntu distro.  I'm new to Midori, so a google search might give us the answer we both need.  It seems that the Java Script is disabled by default and I have not found how to turn it on.  Most likely it's a user error on my part.

Chrome is not available yet to us.