PINE64

Full Version: Fitting Rockpro64 inside Pinebook case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Please note that I've not delved into the matter properly (ie read the specs or look at the sizes) yet. But, conceivably, do you think at first glance it might be possible to fit the Rockpro64 Board inside the bottom case of the Pinebook? 14" model.

Thanks and regards,
(02-19-2019, 11:37 AM)made2hack Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Please note that I've not delved into the matter properly (ie read the specs or look at the sizes) yet. But, conceivably, do you think at first glance it might be possible to fit the Rockpro64 Board inside the bottom case of the Pinebook? 14" model.

Thanks and regards,

No. But you will be able to fit a Pinebook Pro mainboard into a 14" Pinebook chassis.
Thanks Luke,
This is what I meant, the 14" chassis.

Who would I contact to find out the availability of the chassis? At the moment, it is out of stock.

Regards,

(02-19-2019, 11:39 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 11:37 AM)made2hack Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Thanks and regards,

No. But you will be able to fit a Pinebook Pro mainboard into a 14" Pinebook chassis.