PINE64

Full Version: Cant update package libgl1-mesa-dri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Just trying to keep my board updated with the Ubuntu releases, Im seeing a package in apt that I cant seem to upgrade:

> The following packages have been kept back:
>  libgl1-mesa-dri
> 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

I tried apt-get --with-new-pkgs and after that failed also dist-upgrade, but the package still isnt installed...?
(02-10-2019, 06:33 AM)scalextrix Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Just trying to keep my board updated with the Ubuntu releases, Im seeing a package in apt that I cant seem to upgrade:

>  libgl1-mesa-dri

I tried apt-get --with-new-pkgs and after that failed also dist-upgrade, but the package still isnt installed...?

Have you tried doing the following:

Code:
apt-get -f install libgl1-mesa-dri
(02-10-2019, 03:55 PM)evilbunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2019, 06:33 AM)scalextrix Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Just trying to keep my board updated with the Ubuntu releases, Im seeing a package in apt that I cant seem to upgrade:

>  libgl1-mesa-dri

Have you tried doing the following:

Code:
apt-get -f install libgl1-mesa-dri

This is the result:
"The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 libgl1-mesa-dri : Depends: libdrm-amdgpu1 (>= 2.4.90) but 2.4.89-1ayufan1 is to be installed
                   Depends: libdrm-freedreno1 (>= 2.4.92) but 2.4.89-1ayufan1 is to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages."