PINE64

Full Version: Native Xbox/wiimote support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any chance we could get native wiimote/Xbox controller support? I have an Xbox to USB adapter and would love to use it to play games without having to re-change settings after every upgrade
(04-20-2016, 09:12 PM)Abuthemagician Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance we could get native wiimote/Xbox controller support? I have an Xbox to USB adapter and would love to use it to play games without having to re-change settings after every upgrade

Just out-of-curiosity, did you by any chance get a wireless xbox controller working? sorry for not answering your question and posing a different one instead ...
No worries at all, I don't mind if this turns into a controller free for all. That saves having 30 posts about them. I only have a wired controller. I will try a wiimote with the app from the play store tonight as I have the wifi/BT module installed. Maybe someone else will see this that has tried the wireless controller
(04-21-2016, 09:04 AM)Abuthemagician Wrote: [ -> ]No worries at all, I don't mind if this turns into a controller free for all. That saves having 30 posts about them. I only have a wired controller. I will try a wiimote with the app from the play store tonight as I have the wifi/BT module installed. Maybe someone else will see this that has tried the wireless controller

So, did you give it a go? did it work ?
(04-28-2016, 08:57 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 09:04 AM)Abuthemagician Wrote: [ -> ]No worries at all, I don't mind if this turns into a controller free for all. That saves having 30 posts about them. I only have a wired controller. I will try a wiimote with the app from the play store tonight as I have the wifi/BT module installed. Maybe someone else will see this that has tried the wireless controller

I had tried the wired Xbox 360 Controller and there are no Problems. Then i tried the Usb to wireless cable and he couldn't find the controller and then i tried the wireless hub for the controller. And it register the Hub but not the Controller.
This is so far my Report.
(05-03-2016, 05:50 AM)King Patte Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 08:57 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]

I had tried the wired Xbox 360 Controller and there are no Problems. Then i tried the Usb to wireless cable and he couldn't find the controller and then i tried the wireless hub for the controller. And it register the Hub but not the Controller.
This is so far my Report.

Ok, strange. I played around with RemixOS and had no problems with the wireless controller. Perhaps with the notable exception that after the controller syncs with the receiver it keeps blinking. But it works nonetheless
360 wireless controller (using the usb dongle) seems to work out of the box. The only problem is that the layout is totally wrong. Analog Triggers are switched with the right analog stick, also digital pad is not working at all. This destroys the experience with games that use both analogs.

Please add the correct keylayout for 360 controller and PS3/4 controllers (yes they are as mess too) in the next revision of android and remix os.
(05-04-2016, 02:06 PM)moondark Wrote: [ -> ]360 wireless controller (using the usb dongle) seems to work out of the box. The only problem is that the layout is totally wrong. Analog Triggers are switched with the right analog stick, also digital pad is not working at all. This destroys the experience with games that use both analogs.

Please add the correct keylayout for 360 controller and PS3/4 controllers (yes they are as mess too) in the next revision of android and remix os.

Regarding the 360 controller - Have you tried it under RemixOS ? which version?
Yes I tried under Remix OS 2.0 20160415 image. On android I found the same problem regarding the wrong key mapping.