PINE64

Full Version: problems getting android on rock64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to use an eMMC adapter and tried burning the images "7.1.2. rooted emmc" and "8.1 emmcboot" to the emmc but when I place it in the rock64, it will not boot or even show an image over hdmi. What am I doing wrong here?
(01-15-2019, 03:03 AM)mranderson Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to use an eMMC adapter and tried burning the images "7.1.2. rooted emmc" and "8.1 emmcboot" to the emmc but when I place it in the rock64, it will not boot or even show an image over hdmi. What am I doing wrong here?

I get the same - Are you able to get the SD versions working? Also are you getting any output on the USB to TTL connection? From what i understand the boot process can take 10+ minutes for the first time.
(02-18-2019, 04:03 PM)IbrokeTTL Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2019, 03:03 AM)mranderson Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to use an eMMC adapter and tried burning the images "7.1.2. rooted emmc" and "8.1 emmcboot" to the emmc but when I place it in the rock64, it will not boot or even show an image over hdmi. What am I doing wrong here?

I get the same - Are you able to get the SD versions working? Also are you getting any output on the USB to TTL connection? From what i understand the boot process can take 10+ minutes for the first time.

One other thing to note - the default resolution is @ 1080. My monitor can't do that (it's an old lab monitor) and i thought it was a boot issue for a while.