PINE64

Full Version: Is it Sopine, SOPINE, SOPine or SoPine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen it written each way. For instance, this category is "SOPINE" and the schematics say "SOPINE", but the Armbian welcome message displays "SoPine". The modules themselves say "SOPine". So is it Sopine, SOPINE, SOPine or SoPine?
(01-01-2019, 05:51 PM)Pine Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen it written each way. For instance, this category is "SOPINE" and the schematics say "SOPINE", but the Armbian welcome message displays "SoPine". The modules themselves say "SOPine". So is it Sopine, SOPINE, SOPine or SoPine?

The full name is Small Outline PINE64, this means proper one is either SOPine or SOPINE.
(01-07-2019, 01:36 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2019, 05:51 PM)Pine Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen it written each way. For instance, this category is "SOPINE" and the schematics say "SOPINE", but the Armbian welcome message displays "SoPine". The modules themselves say "SOPine". So is it Sopine, SOPINE, SOPine or SoPine?

The full name is Small Outline PINE64, this means proper one is either SOPine or SOPINE.

Thanks. That's perfect. I'll use SOPINE from now on in my write-ups.