PINE64

Full Version: Is this board useful for anything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found two Pine A64 2GB laying around few days ago and decided it's time to make them useful.
So I installed armbian xenial on 32GB samsung evo card on one of them and then installed latest version of mongodb community version on it.
I can't run mongo.
I can't open log file to see what's wrong.
System hangs every little while.
I'm very disappointed and don't know what to do.

Boy, this board sucks.
jeepers friend that is kinda old news, didn't that thing come out early 2016? that's like 3 years ago almost. some people found some things it can do ok. others have just moved on. remember the old adage, "if you walk down road and see road kill, don't kick it"
(11-29-2018, 04:13 PM)dkryder Wrote: [ -> ]jeepers friend that is kinda old news, didn't that thing come out early 2016? that's like 3 years ago almost. some people found some things it can do ok. others have just moved on.  remember the old adage, "if you walk down road and see road kill, don't kick it"

Big Grin Big Grin  It can do some things OK? Lucky guys! I moved on, of course. But it's always good to leave comment and tell people to run away from this company.

I mean, if you have a product and you say that it has 1Gb speed and it turns out that it can hardly connect to 100Mb then mister you are a fraud or an amateur.
One year or three years ago it doesn't matter.
There, I said it.
I feel already better.