PINE64

Full Version: Rk3399 isp documentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable find any documentation regarding the ISP block in RK3399. Is this available ? Where can I find it ?
(11-16-2018, 07:14 AM)ktc Wrote: [ -> ]I am unable find any documentation regarding the ISP block in RK3399. Is this available ? Where can I find it ?

Did you try the Datasheet & Tech Ref Manual? Links in the wiki.
It seems the 1.4 TRM doesn’t have the ISP. I am trying to add a new camera and I like to add some new ISP capability particularly windowing etc. without the documentation it is slow progress.
(11-16-2018, 07:23 PM)ktc Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the 1.4 TRM doesn’t have the ISP. I am trying to add a new camera and I like to add some new ISP capability particularly windowing etc. without the documentation it is slow progress.

Please post your request to info@pine64.org and we will check with Rockchip whether they can release the related info. The more specific on the request info, the better chance to get the answer from Rockchip.