PINE64

Full Version: Video on how to upload Remix OS to Pine 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How reliable is that phoenix tool , I was never able to get it to work and I tried may different ssd cards.
(04-26-2016, 02:36 PM)dsychan Wrote: [ -> ]How reliable is that phoenix tool , I was never able to get it to work and I tried may different ssd cards.

Same, I've had nothing but problems with it ... That said, I also had problems with the DD img.
Don't know if this will help (first time writing and image on a card). But I got the remix os to boot.

This is what I went through. I originally tried using just Phoenixcard but it wouldn't load and screen was stuck on A64 screen (only thing plugged in were the hdmi and power)

Then I saw someone posted on YouTube that you had to "format to normal" first then burn the image. Did that with no errors and still wouldn't boot. 

Pulled out my MacBook and popped the sd card in. Opened it using disk utility and formatted it there first. Then put it back in my pc and burned the image. Skipped the "format to normal" step. Didn't get any errors and was finally able to boot all the way. Used a 32gb card and have 29+gb of storage available
(04-30-2016, 12:18 AM)S.A.RN. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if this will help (first time writing and image on a card). But I got the remix os to boot.

This is what I went through. I originally tried using just Phoenixcard but it wouldn't load and screen was stuck on A64 screen (only thing plugged in were the hdmi and power)

Then I saw someone posted on YouTube that you had to "format to normal" first then burn the image. Did that with no errors and still wouldn't boot. 

Pulled out my MacBook and popped the sd card in. Opened it using disk utility and formatted it there first. Then put it back in my pc and burned the image. Skipped the "format to normal" step. Didn't get any errors and was finally able to boot all the way. Used a 32gb card and have 29+gb of storage available

need to set the write mode to "start up". I wil post 16, 32, and 64GB Remix DD image on weekend.