PINE64

Full Version: Stable LibreELEC version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a stable EMMC LibreELEC version. I tested a few of the most recent ones but they all crashed after a few minutes, even if LibreELEC was in idle. The Rock64 has got a heatsink, the power supply is 5 V, 3 A.

With my Rockpro64 LibreELEC works fine, but I would prefer the smaller board.
(10-25-2018, 03:28 AM)Max_H Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a stable EMMC LibreELEC version. I tested a few of the most recent ones but they all crashed after a few minutes, even if LibreELEC was in idle. The Rock64 has got a heatsink, the power supply is 5 V, 3 A.

With my Rockpro64 LibreELEC works fine, but I would prefer the smaller board.

I use the one on this list and its super stable for me, afaik its the latest one...
Hello,
I am newbie on Rock64. I used RPi 2 and just changed for Rock64.
Is there any possibilitie to install Libreelec on eMMC ? Instead of SD/USB. How can we do that ? Is there a tuto for it ?
And is it really interesting to install LE on eMMC ? Can I save a USB port (wich could be used for WLAN key or anything else), is eMMC more stable than USB or SD...
Thank you for your help.
I have already searched for a possible install on eMMC but did not found anything. Sorry.
(11-11-2018, 02:13 AM)RupertGiles Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Is there any possibilitie to install Libreelec on eMMC ? Instead of SD/USB. How can we do that ? Is there a tuto for it ?
And is it really interesting to install LE on eMMC ? Can I save a USB port (wich could be used for WLAN key or anything else), is eMMC more stable than USB or SD...
Thank you for your help.
I have already searched for a possible install on eMMC but did not found anything. Sorry.

Its all on wiki
(11-11-2018, 03:04 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2018, 02:13 AM)RupertGiles Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Thank you for your help.

Its all on wiki

Thank you, did not see the wiki Smile