PINE64

Full Version: New LibreELEC Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And now the question,
is the "official" Rock64 as bad as the one that was allways on the test page? (test.libreelec..)
Or is it as great / or bether as the ones that was posted in the forums (this where allways bether / stabler then the nighly on test page ^^)
(10-10-2018, 01:41 PM)gigagames Wrote: [ -> ]And now the question,
is the "official" Rock64 as bad as the one that was allways on the test page? (test.libreelec..)
Or is it as great / or bether as the ones that was posted in the forums (this where allways bether / stabler then the nighly on test page ^^)

AFAIK the one linked is the latest one from the forum post that you mention, wich should be these ones
That would be create ^^
But who was making the ones, that were on the test.libre page ? ^^
(10-11-2018, 03:02 PM)gigagames Wrote: [ -> ]That would be create ^^

I believe that was Kwiboo.
(10-11-2018, 03:10 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2018, 03:02 PM)gigagames Wrote: [ -> ]That would be create ^^

I believe that was Kwiboo.

AFAIK kwiboo uses his own server for storing the images, i can be wrong tho...the ones on test.libreelec where the "oficial" images but several devs started to work on experimental stuff and branched a bit because some stuff where unstable but now its everything again merged on the oficial since its mostly stable (exept for super random and/or super rare issues)