PINE64

Full Version: Will we get a tracking number for when the pinebook gets shipped?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hard ordered it when I got the email and I got the receipt. In another thread it was mentioned that they will be shipping in October. Will we get a tracking number when they ship or will I come home one day and have a package on my doorstep?
(10-08-2018, 01:38 PM)sakuramboo Wrote: [ -> ]I hard ordered it when I got the email and I got the receipt. In another thread it was mentioned that they will be shipping in October. Will we get a tracking number when they ship or will I come home one day and have a package on my doorstep?

You get an email along with a tracking number when it ships.
Remember that south park episode where Cartman was going to freeze himself until the new game console came out. That is me right now.
(10-08-2018, 08:42 PM)notpod Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that south park episode where Cartman was going to freeze himself until the new game console came out. That is me right now.

Was the Wii wasn't it ?
you will, but its DHL so take it with a grain oif salt

mine actualy arrived a day early, shocked the pee outta me\

so far it is only the  SECOND package from the far east that entered DHLs hands that arrived.

2 are MIA 1 was claimed it was "handed to the homeowner" but the homeowner (me) wasnt home, so not sure how that happened.......