PINE64

Full Version: Logitech Harmony Hub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm having a terrible time finding a way to add the PineA64 to my harmony hub device list. I wish to control it via bluetooth but have had no luck in connecting my hub to it. I did get my hub to pair with my A64 by adding a playstation 3 to my harmony devices and pairing when the hub was broadcasting. Unfortunately, however, the harmony remote did nada. I guess ps3 bluetooth commands don't translate as generic remote bluetooth commands.  Tongue Anywho, should anyone be able to shed some light on the subject and save me from my ignorance; any help would be appreciated.
(04-16-2016, 09:35 PM)thatnovaguy Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm having a terrible time finding a way to add the PineA64 to my harmony hub device list. I wish to control it via bluetooth but have had no luck in connecting my hub to it. I did get my hub to pair with my A64 by adding a playstation 3 to my harmony devices and pairing when the hub was broadcasting. Unfortunately, however, the harmony remote did nada. I guess ps3 bluetooth commands don't translate as generic remote bluetooth commands.  Tongue Anywho, should anyone be able to shed some light on the subject and save me from my ignorance; any help would be appreciated.

The IR command code already posted at Pine64 wiki page and you can use this info to create for Harmony. However, you needs a IR receiver plug into the front 3 pins socket.
(04-17-2016, 03:58 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2016, 09:35 PM)thatnovaguy Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm having a terrible time finding a way to add the PineA64 to my harmony hub device list. I wish to control it via bluetooth but have had no luck in connecting my hub to it. I did get my hub to pair with my A64 by adding a playstation 3 to my harmony devices and pairing when the hub was broadcasting. Unfortunately, however, the harmony remote did nada. I guess ps3 bluetooth commands don't translate as generic remote bluetooth commands.  Tongue Anywho, should anyone be able to shed some light on the subject and save me from my ignorance; any help would be appreciated.

The IR command code already posted at Pine64 wiki page and you can use this info to create for Harmony. However, you needs a IR receiver plug into the front 3 pins socket.
So there's no way to use bluetooth instead?
(04-17-2016, 03:43 PM)thatnovaguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2016, 03:58 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

So there's no way to use bluetooth instead?

I always related Harmony to IR, and not thinks about Bluetooth. I have no try out Bluetooth way, not sure whether it works.