PINE64

Full Version: Payment methods other than PayPal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

Are there any other payment methods other than PayPal or anything through it. I have Debit Card and I want to make full purchase, but I'm unable to. Kindly guide me out as PayPal is not available in Pakistan.
(10-03-2018, 12:15 AM)Aciel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,

Are there any other payment methods other than PayPal or anything through it. I have Debit Card and I want to make full purchase, but I'm unable to. Kindly guide me out as PayPal is not available in Pakistan.

Please contact PINE64 sales at sales@pine64.org
I recently placed an order and noticed there is no other payment method than paypal.
It would be very useful if other payment methods become available anytime soon.
I personally have paypal but rarely use it as from past experience, I'm not that fond of their policies, fees, practises and mostly after-sales customer service. That being said, when I am able to avoid them, I'll gladly do.

Please amend this.
I haven't ordered anything yet. I want to better understand the ordering process for when I finally can pre-order and order the pinebook pro.

Is the financial transaction done by paypal or do I actually need a paypal account (I don't have a paypal account ... and I don't want one)?

I realized some websites such as http://www.bikesdirect.com use paypal for managing the financial transactions. "View Cart" redirects to paypal.com, but then there are two options: a) paypal checkout and b) checkout (pay without a paypal account).
(07-07-2019, 06:02 PM)Der Geist der Maschine Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't ordered anything yet. I want to better understand the ordering process for when I finally can pre-order and order the pinebook pro.

Is the financial transaction done by paypal or do I actually need a paypal account (I don't have a paypal account ... and I don't want one)?

I realized some websites such as http://www.bikesdirect.com use paypal for managing the financial transactions. "View Cart" redirects to paypal.com, but then there are two options: a) paypal checkout and b) checkout (pay without a paypal account).

Should be about similar way pending on country. Paypal in general allows checkout using credit card without paypal account. If encounter issue, please contact sales@pine64.org