PINE64

Full Version: Large multi touch touchscreen for P64?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!
I need a large multitouch touchsreen for my project. At least 20", but 24-27" would be ideal.
Not sure how touchscreens works with P64, but it should work with Android games, and needs to work with multitouch.
Thanks! Smile
(04-14-2016, 03:59 PM)vedranius Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all!
I need a large multitouch touchsreen for my project. At least 20", but 24-27" would be ideal.
Not sure how touchscreens works with P64, but it should work with Android games, and needs to work with multitouch.
Thanks! Smile

Thru USB, Dell sell such LCD monitor with multitouch capability. We have try out and works in Android environment.
(04-14-2016, 04:53 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]Thru USB, Dell sell such LCD monitor with multitouch capability. We have try out and works in Android environment.

We are considering the P64 running Android connecting to a large touchscreen display.  E.g. 50 inch Samsung touch screen TV.  Typically touchscreens have HDMI to the video/audio and USB for touchscreen interface.  Does the Android OS for this device support standard touchscreens like the one I am describing?
(04-27-2016, 09:14 PM)rrasul Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2016, 04:53 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]Thru USB, Dell sell such LCD monitor with multitouch capability. We have try out and works in Android environment.

We are considering the P64 running Android connecting to a large touchscreen display.  E.g. 50 inch Samsung touch screen TV.  Typically touchscreens have HDMI to the video/audio and USB for touchscreen interface.  Does the Android OS for this device support standard touchscreens like the one I am describing?

Should be
(04-14-2016, 04:53 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks! Smile

Thru USB, Dell sell such LCD monitor with multitouch capability. We have try out and works in Android environment.

Was there any setup you needed to do? I just got a Dell LCD and can't get it to work.
(05-20-2016, 02:23 PM)fsa317 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2016, 04:53 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks! Smile

Was there any setup you needed to do? I just got a Dell LCD and can't get it to work.
Please provide your Dell LCD monitor model number.