PINE64

Full Version: ayufan's bionic minimal boots only the first time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my rockpro64 and I am trying to get it running, I have created a sd card with the image bionic-minimal-rockpro64-0.7.3-1040-arm64.img.xz

The first boot works seamlessly, the white LED is on, hdmi tv is detected and login with rock64/rock64 takes me to the shell...

But if I turn the computer off and on again, nothing happens anymore: no LED, no signal on hdmi...

Any ideas on how to get more information or what might be happening?
mount the image on loopback and check for first run scripts.
The 0.7.3 is likely to be broken.
(07-07-2018, 02:41 PM)ayufan Wrote: [ -> ]The 0.7.3 is likely to be broken.

ok, stretch minimal fails with:

Code:
cdn-dp fec00000.dp: Direct firmware load for rockchip/dptx.bin failed with error -2

I will try older/stable releases, thanks! Smile

0.6.59 boots fine after shutdown, so I will go with that for now, thanks again!
It was a problem of 0.7.3. It is fixed now.
(07-11-2018, 03:57 AM)ayufan Wrote: [ -> ]It was a problem of 0.7.3. It is fixed now.

I installed latest stretch version and the error is still there. Can there anything be done? Best regards from Slovenia
(09-09-2018, 09:14 AM)Nesmrten Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2018, 03:57 AM)ayufan Wrote: [ -> ]It was a problem of 0.7.3. It is fixed now.

I installed latest stretch version and the error is still there. Can there anything be done? Best regards from Slovenia

This is a very old thread - would recommend you start with the bionic minimal 0.7.9 thread from here.