PINE64

Full Version: OMV - graphical distortion and SIP errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried openmediavault arm64 and armhf, from the SD card and from MMC, and got really weird issues.  armhf had graphical corruption issues. arm64 would throw some SIP error every time a key was typed or a button was clicked. Neither OMV could get an IP (according to the prompt, anyway)

Android found the ethernet and got an IP, but won't travel outside the network. (I cant ping anything or load a page.) Armbian seems to be the only thing that works on this so far.

images here: https://imgur.com/a/QC7kvWM
Which images are these exactly - number please ?
(06-25-2018, 08:58 PM)Mentaluproar Wrote: [ -> ]arm64 would throw some SIP error every time a key was typed or a button was clicked.

SIP error is a known issue due the kernel log level not being what it should be... have a look at this thread/post to fix that

Otherwise, as Luke said, some more detail re: which images / versions of images were used.
(06-26-2018, 02:11 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Which images are these exactly - number please ?

I tried running omv64 prerelease today and got "bad page map in process btrfs" when running off SD card, and neverending stack traces when running off MMC. I'm thinking the replacement board pine sent me is defective too.