PINE64

Full Version: stretch-openmediavault-rockpro64-0.6.51-253-arm64.img
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I have just managed to get this version to load on my Rock)ro64.
It goes all the way through booting and gives a login prompt.
But when I try to login I get a quick flash screen shown RockPro and then it just drops back to the login prompt.
Anyone got further.
If so what did you do>
Thanks
(06-04-2018, 01:39 PM)mikeD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I have just managed to get this version to load on my Rock)ro64.
It goes all the way through booting and gives a login prompt.
But when I try to login I get a quick flash screen shown RockPro and then it just drops back to the login prompt.
Anyone got further.
If so what did you do>
Thanks

Yea I got it working without issues. Running Bionic minimal however.
The build is still very unstable so I wouldn't trust it with any actual data at this time.
(06-04-2018, 02:08 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I got it working without issues. Running Bionic minimal however.
The build is still very unstable so I wouldn't trust it with any actual data at this time.

bionic-containers is working for me also. Havn't gotten around to trying the OMV build yet on the rockpro64.

Unstable in what way? Havn't gotten it to crash to crash or lockup yet, but havn'nt had time to play with it much yet other than boot, some benchmarks and stress tests, and then leave running to see if it falls over without any assistance... :-P
(06-04-2018, 09:49 PM)pfeerick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2018, 02:08 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I got it working without issues. Running Bionic minimal however.

bionic-containers is working for me also. Havn't gotten around to trying the OMV build yet on the rockpro64.

Unstable in what way? Havn't gotten it to crash to crash or lockup yet, but havn'nt had time to play with it much yet other than boot, some benchmarks and stress tests, and then leave running to see if it falls over without any assistance... :-P

I had 2 cores vanish *poof* in bionic minimal even under relatively moderate load. I now know this is related to a PCIe dual-SATA card mounted. Without the PCIe card plugged in the board has been up-and-running for over 10 hours now without issues.