PINE64

Full Version: [Archived] Initial Linux release from ayufan (0.6.XX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Brilliant it works. Thanks
just a quick note the last couple of versions have all worked fine. But I am having problems with the latest version 6.53
I have tried all the images and they all fail to boot no output seen on the hdmi port.
Thanks for the excellent work you are doing.
regards
MikeD
(06-13-2018, 01:31 PM)mikeD Wrote: [ -> ]just a quick note the last couple of versions have all worked fine. But I am having problems with the latest version 6.53
I have tried all the images and they all fail to boot no output seen on the hdmi port.
Thanks for the excellent work you are doing.
regards
MikeD

Yeah, 0.6.53 is a bummer. It works(worked?) for ayufan for a short time and fell over, but doesn't seem to work for the rest of us. It seems to be something to do with separating the drivers into modules... it's only stable when it's all built in. Or so it seems the rockchip guys maintaining the kernel have said.
Could someone teach me how install and use the deb packages that ayufan has in the git? I would like to flash the last linux image on my sd card

Also can i have the username and password for enter in the linux?
load all files with

Code:
sudo wget LINK

next step

Code:
sudo dpkg -i *.deb

Please make a backup before you do this!

User/PW is rock64/rock64

Do not know if that's the best way, it works for me.
(06-14-2018, 03:20 AM)Bullet64 Wrote: [ -> ]load all files with

Code:
sudo wget LINK

next step

Code:
sudo dpkg -i *.deb

Please make a backup before you do this!

User/PW is rock64/rock64

Do not know if that's the best way, it works for me.
What files I hvae to load? that's the answer. I'm trying to compile the whole distribution but i have an error on the u-boot copilation

aarch64-linux-gnu-ld.bfd: region `.sram' overflowed by 9880 bytes
scripts/Makefile.spl:347: recipe for target 'spl/u-boot-spl' failed
Just been having a play with the openmediavault version, works quite nicely from the web interface.
However when it boots up I get the following message:
cdn-dp fec00000.dp Direct Firmware load for rockchip/dptx.bin failed with error -2.
Any ideas.
Also if I continue it appears to loop around occasionally and keeps re finding the mouse, and putting messages out on the console
Thanks once again
mikeD
(06-17-2018, 10:37 AM)mikeD Wrote: [ -> ]Just been having a play with the openmediavault version, works quite nicely from the web interface.
However when it boots up I get the following message:
cdn-dp fec00000.dp Direct Firmware load for rockchip/dptx.bin failed with error -2.
Any ideas.
Also if I continue it appears to loop around occasionally and keeps re finding the mouse, and putting messages out on the console
Thanks once again
mikeD

Hi mikeD, I just found out that is a problem of usb3.0 driver, you should copy  dptx.bin into rootfs folder /lib/firmware/rockchip/dptx.bin, I think it would arrange the problem,

Regards
Many thanks
will give that a try tonight.
Hi,

Thinking of buying a Rock64Pro but need to know if stuff like GPIO is working in Linux as of right now ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5