PINE64

Full Version: Slow Internet connection android 5 and remix os
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I connected my pine via an ethernet cable. I have a 100mb/s connection but I only get like 3.5mb/s seconds at best on my pine. I tried multiple speedtest but I always get a really slow connection, I even used multiple ethernet cable to be sure it wasn't one that was defective but it didn't worked. I tried a speedtest with my phone over Wi-Fi and with my laptop with the cable and I always got 100, even a little bit more. Am I the only one with this problem and my pine may be defective?
(04-10-2016, 08:48 AM)lucassou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I connected my pine via an ethernet cable. I have a 100mb/s connection but I only get like 3.5mb/s seconds at best on my pine. I tried multiple speedtest but I always get a really slow connection, I even used multiple ethernet cable to be sure it wasn't one that was defective but it didn't worked. I tried a speedtest with my phone over Wi-Fi and with my laptop with the cable and I always got 100, even a little bit more. Am I the only one with this problem and my pine may be defective?
You left out a couple key pieces of info. Which pine do you have? Is it the 2gb or? Also which os?
I have the same issue. i have pine64 2GB and android 5.
Downstream speed is less than 1mb\s. But upstream speed is 25-30mb/s.
(04-11-2016, 05:45 AM)rahlquist Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 08:48 AM)lucassou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I connected my pine via an ethernet cable. I have a 100mb/s connection but I only get like 3.5mb/s seconds at best on my pine. I tried multiple speedtest but I always get a really slow connection, I even used multiple ethernet cable to be sure it wasn't one that was defective but it didn't worked. I tried a speedtest with my phone over Wi-Fi and with my laptop with the cable and I always got 100, even a little bit more. Am I the only one with this problem and my pine may be defective?
You left out a couple key pieces of info. Which pine do you have? Is it the 2gb or? Also which os?
I have the same issue, 2gb model... Any solution to this? Tried various os but same results