PINE64

Full Version: The RockPro64 has been pushed back to April
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am looking forward to this board.
(04-18-2018, 06:10 AM)speculatrix Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking forward to this board.

Same here things going to schedule?
Joined the forum just to be able to post here and possibly pre-order this board. Add me please?
Good news, the Rockpro64 boards tested well and pilot production just started. However,this batch has one wire modification due to PCB layout error, and the issue (at eMMC area) has been fixed and now functional. We are currently continue testing on functionality and also reliability.

Please note that FCC and CE compliance testing will proceed after pilot batch board rollout.

The Rockpro64 will be available at PINE64 store on April 27, Friday, 0:30 midnight California time which is 8:30am GMT. Please note that this is a pilot batch and quantity is limited (only allows max 2 boards per order). The next batch of Rockpro64 board will be roll out on early June.

As usual, PINED64 always reserve quota for developers and please PM me.
Good news, thanks for the update.
i sended mail to your sales account. still, i want to buy with credit card but without paypal. it will be good for me. thanks.
Hi!

Can we know what is the new feature you were talking about in the OP? Or is it the wire patch Tongue
Wow, the shop is saying it's out of stock for RockPro64 4GB already....[url=https://www.pine64.org/?product=rockpro64-4gb-single-board-computer][/url]
(04-27-2018, 12:29 PM)frewind Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, the shop is saying it's out of stock for RockPro64 4GB already....[url=https://www.pine64.org/?product=rockpro64-4gb-single-board-computer][/url]

I ordered my 4gb this morning. But they still show in stock for me as of this post time.
(04-25-2018, 06:20 AM)xtract Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Can we know what is the new feature you were talking about in the OP? Or is it the wire patch Tongue

Yes, the wire patch :-)

The new feature is the LPDDR4 upgrade from LPDDR3, this increase overall system memory and IO (DMA) performance. However, the LPDDR4 driver still in tuning stage, the performance increase still not yet calculated. This ROCKPro64 is the first and only RK3399 SBC in current market using LPDDR4.
Pages: 1 2 3