PINE64

Full Version: Shipping questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I was late to discover Pine64, found it this weekend, so I couldn't buy in the kickstarter campaign.

In the website, I can pre-order the boards, but it does not say much about the shipping. What kind of shipping it will be? How long it would take to arrive in Finland? When it will be sent? "May" is kind of a vague answer...

Also, i read somewhere about a Pine64 Shop, for the power supply, enclosure, etc. When it will be available?

Thank you very much!
The Pine64 online store should be up after the Kickstarter backers have all received their boards and are satisfied. Shipping is EMS from china, and goes to Finland's national shipping service when it crosses the border. May is the projected time for when Kickstarter orders are all done, and the Pine64 team is ready to start taking more orders. Not sure how long shipping will take to arrive in Finland, but you'll get a tracking number for it when it ships. It took my Pine one week to arrive in USA.

Hope this answers your questions- if you need clarification, feel free to ask the community.