PINE64

Full Version: PINE64 FOSDEM dinner, sat 3 Feb @ 8PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will have a dinner gathering during FOSDEM 2018 at Brussels. This place same as last year and also having same location as Sunxi team.

Venue:
Amadeo Brussels
Sint-Katelijnestraat 26
1000 Brussels

[Image: Amadeo_Brussels.jpg]

http://amadeus-resto.be/en/amadeo-brussel/

If you plan to participate, please reply with person count so that we can book the reservation.

... TL Lim
thanks, one person :-)
Thanks! Will provide a person-count mid-next week.
Thanks, sounds great, count me in with 2 persons!
(01-14-2018, 03:20 PM)kai Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, sounds great, count me in with 2 persons!

Looking forward to meet up with you at FOSDEM :-)
Wish I could be there, but the newest addition to the family is currently taking all our attention. Maybe next year. Smile
Post pictures from the dinner, please. Would be swell to put some faces on the nicknames.
(02-01-2018, 07:08 AM)CaptainZalo Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I could be there, but the newest addition to the family is currently taking all our attention. Maybe next year. Smile
Post pictures from the dinner, please. Would be swell to put some faces on the nicknames.
See you on next year. Sorry that I was busy on chatting and forget to takes photo for the dinner table.
I've got 2 or 3 pictures. But I'm currently on prehistoric internet, so will be able to upload first on Friday.
(02-07-2018, 03:50 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]I've got 2 or 3 pictures. But I'm currently on prehistoric internet, so will be able to upload first on Friday.

Thanks, I talk too much on the dinner table and forgot to take picture.