PINE64

Full Version: Archive of past Rock64 Linux Images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an archive of past community Rock64 Linux images?   Current releases of Ayufan seem to have incomplete audio support with no apparent way to direct audio output from the internal 3.5 mm headphone (A/V) jack.   There was a community SD card Linux image that I don't believe was Ayufan, that did support audio from the headphone jack dating back to the late October or November 2017 time frame.

Current Ayufan images do produce HDMI audio but nothing from the 3.5 mm A/V (headphone) jack.   I would appreciate any help with gaining access to back archives or help to configure audio on the headphone jack.

Thank you,

Bill, WA8WG
Thank you.  I have checked out past releases of ayufan on GitHub but didn't find the image I had loaded that did support audio output from the headphone jack.   I don't exactly remember the particulars, but do recall that the default image login was not the usual rock64/rock64 as is the case with the ayufan Debian images.

Were there past Rock64 images in the community that were not ayufan?

Bill
you might want to check the armbian images for rock64. i think they have an 11/20/17 or so image.
https://dl.armbian.com/rock64/