PINE64

Full Version: (SO)Pine64 Clusterboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-31-2017, 08:03 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]We just release the Clusterboard schematic capture and PCB job source file. Developers are welcome to use for their cluster board implementation.

http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PINE_A6...d_Resource

The clusterboard will be available at PINE64 store on late January 2018. We will provide one free SOPine module with clusterboard as promotion :-)

Hi. Thanks for Cluster Board. Can't wait any more to get my hands on it. Are there any pricing details available?
(01-04-2018, 02:37 AM)zdeneksejcek Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2017, 08:03 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]We just release the Clusterboard schematic capture and PCB job source file. Developers are welcome to use for their cluster board implementation.

The clusterboard will be available at PINE64 store on late January 2018. We will provide one free SOPine module with clusterboard as promotion :-)

Hi. Thanks for Cluster Board. Can't wait any more to get my hands on it. Are there any pricing details available?

The first batch price is $99 together with one free SOPine module.
Edit 7: 2018/01/10

I finally managed to fix GbE on the SOpine when used on the Clusterboard with mainline Linux. Currentyl running 4.15-rc6 ... with some tweaks for the devicetree regarding A64 MAC tx/rx delays. I spent some time walking through the possible delay combinations and arrived at 500/500 ps for both delays... A big thank-you goes out to Anarsoul for preparing the Arch Linux image!
(01-04-2018, 10:55 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

: I'm eagerly waiting for this to come-up in the store Big Grin ! Are you still on schedule for the end of January ? In anycase, Great work !

My wish list for a modified Cluster Board would also include, in the following order:
1. SOPINE module with 8 core and no SDCard
2. M.2 slot on the Cluster Board to connect all SOPINE modules
3. 10 or 16 SODIMM modules instead of 7
It will be pretty sweet to have a 16 SODIMM modules of 8 cores, with a possible SODIMM upgrade in the next years to... 16 cores Smile
(01-23-2018, 09:34 AM)hexalyn Wrote: [ -> ]

: I'm eagerly waiting for this to come-up in the store Big Grin ! Are you still on schedule for the end of January ? In anycase, Great work !

Prepare to launch on January 31
That's great news! I'm looking forward to getting one
As a project idea can you include an IPMI interface on the cluster board so that I can remotely control power/resets to each SODIMM and to the board as a whole? The need is to put a set of these devices into street-cabinets running OpenStack and edge-computing functions. Accessing street-cabinets are not easy things to do so remote control is essential.
I am prototyping something like that for my clusterboard prototype at home, just using a CortexM3 MCU with Ethernet that controls the RESET and POWER pins on the headers that expose some pins from each module... maybe also add a UART multiplexer so I can access the serial consoles selectively...
Any idea as to when the Clusterboard will be shipping?
Pages: 1 2 3