PINE64

Full Version: Everytime I go away from my Rock and come back later my TV shows "No Signal"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am currently using the ayufan AndroidTV OS and previously was using the Raybuntu LibreElec build. I am experiencing the same issue on both OS. I am only using the Rock64 for Kodi. Whenever I am done watching something and I come back to it later, my TV always without fail says that there is no signal. I am under the assumption that it has crashed so I just press the reset button to get it back on.

I'm wondering though, is the Rock putting itself into some kind of suspend/sleep state? If so is there a way for me to disable this function so I don't have to press the power button every time I want to use it?

Thanks for any help!
you should spend some time getting familiar with the options settings as well as the o/s function settings. you would gain a better understanding of how to control the o/s and be better able to setup the o/s to as close to your specifications as possible, and learn what options are available to you.
(12-10-2017, 05:20 PM)dkryder Wrote: [ -> ]you should spend some time getting familiar with the options settings as well as the o/s function settings. you would gain a better understanding of how to control the o/s and be better able to setup the o/s to as close to your specifications as possible, and learn what options are available to you.

Okay so what you are saying is this is a feature of the OS and not the system crashing? Because I’m not sure.

I did go into the settings on android and it is set to sleep “Never”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk