PINE64

Full Version: Sopine A64 doesn't boot ubuntu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Downloaded Ubuntu from https://www.pine64.org/?page_id=7141
Wrote the image to microSD card. Verified that the rootfs and boot partitions are written correctly, by mounting and reading it.

Connected power, HDMI and keyboard.
Two LEDs on the board turn green(one LED on baseboard, another on SOPine main board), but nothing at all on the HDMI output.
Connected a USB keyboard but it didn't get any power from the board. Verified that keyboard is good on another computer.

It is powered by a 5V 2000mA output.
Try ayufans SOPine image and report back - check his git, make sure to get the image with 'sopine' in the name.
(12-02-2017, 04:32 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Try ayufans SOPine image and report back - check his git, make sure to get the image with 'sopine' in the name.

There seems to be very slight improvement with that image. TV starts to think there is something on HDMI. But nothing useful at all.
And when I mount the SD card this time, there is no Uenv file in BOOT partition. Only file I see there is named "o".
It worked!!! Thank you very much!
What is the username and password on this image? I tried ubuntu:ubuntu and pine64.
(12-02-2017, 07:59 PM)stixcher Wrote: [ -> ]What is the username and password on this image? I tried ubuntu:ubuntu and pine64.

should be pine64:pine64