PINE64

Full Version: Order #54101 - on hold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I placed an order on the PINE store about 2 days ago and made payment with PayPal, but I got an email stating that the order is on hold until payment is confirmed received, which is weird since PayPal payments are supposed to be instant.

My order also includes a 2GB ROCK64, and there's a new note on the item that they won't ship out until December 12, which wasn't there when I placed my order. Will this affect my order? If yes, would that delay all items in the order until December 12 or just the ROCK64 board?

Finally, can I get a confirmation of the date when all items in my order will be sent out?

Thanks.
I got an email that the order shipped, but I got an invalid tracking number.

Here's the tracking number I received: #VLOOKUP(Y4
you might have a better shot of reaching someone who can help try the internet chat and look for tllim he is the owner or maybe one of the owners. or i guess you could try a private message on this forum, same name.
(11-27-2017, 04:20 AM)shockr Wrote: [ -> ]I got an email that the order shipped, but I got an invalid tracking number.

Sorry on the invalid tracking number. Support team already received your ticket and ask shipping team for correct one, and still waiting for respond.
(12-03-2017, 10:49 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 04:20 AM)shockr Wrote: [ -> ]I got an email that the order shipped, but I got an invalid tracking number.

Sorry on the invalid tracking number. Support team already received your ticket and ask shipping team for correct one, and still waiting for respond.

No worries. I already received the package a few days ago.
(12-03-2017, 10:53 AM)shockr Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 10:49 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

No worries. I already received the package a few days ago.

Noted and glad that you have received Smile