PINE64

Full Version: UK Power Adapter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the original Pinebook power adapter standard - can I buy a 5V 3A UK adapter from some other vendor as I see that you guys do not provide adapter for UK customers (or if you do please give me the link)...
(11-23-2017, 11:46 AM)dejan Wrote: [ -> ]Is the original Pinebook power adapter standard - can I buy a 5V 3A UK adapter from some other vendor as I see that you guys do not provide adapter for UK customers (or if you do please give me the link)...

I belive that there actually are UK mains inputs available - I'll check and get back to you.
(11-23-2017, 12:07 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2017, 11:46 AM)dejan Wrote: [ -> ]Is the original Pinebook power adapter standard - can I buy a 5V 3A UK adapter from some other vendor as I see that you guys do not provide adapter for UK customers (or if you do please give me the link)...

I belive that there actually are UK mains inputs available - I'll check and get back to you.

Any news? Smile
Completely forgot, sorry, will write to TL now.
Here is the link for global plugs (UK, US, EU, and AU) 5V 3A power supply: https://www.pine64.org/?product=rock64-5...uk-us-plug
I instead just bought a USB to type-H barrel cable. Can charge / power my Pinebook from any good quality phone charger or Anker battery. Cost a few quid from Amazon.