PINE64

Full Version: First Attempt: No Boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I purchased the original Pine Board along with Pine's 64GB Micro SD Card, the battery and the display. I waited a very long time for the back-ordered White Pine Box and finally received it and set it aside. I recently started to assemble it and used the Pine (Etcher) software to download and flash the Android 6.1 OS that's supposed to be compatible with the touchscreen. It took a couple of attempts but I was able to flash the OS and put the card in the board.  When I Powered it up nothing happens but a red LED lights inside the box.

Any Ideas?? Huh

Any help is appreciated, Thank you,

Tom
it will probably be a good idea to use the battery and a power supply for a while until the battery becomes fully charged.
(10-24-2017, 04:55 PM)dkryder Wrote: [ -> ]it will probably be a good idea to use the battery and a power supply for a while until the battery becomes fully charged.

Thank you for the reply.

I didn't have the battery in yet; just plugged in the power supply. Huh

Any other ideas?

Thank you.....Tom
(10-25-2017, 09:12 AM)odatkid Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2017, 04:55 PM)dkryder Wrote: [ -> ]it will probably be a good idea to use the battery and a power supply for a while until the battery becomes fully charged.

Thank you for the reply.

Any other ideas?

Thank you.....Tom

Tom, 

Which image did you download exactly using the installer utility ? did you connect the LCD correctly ?

This is one of those things that is easiest to troubleshoot in the IRC - so do join and try to get hold of me or someone else.
(10-25-2017, 03:30 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2017, 09:12 AM)odatkid Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for the reply.

Any other ideas?

Thank you.....Tom

Tom, 

Which image did you download exactly using the installer utility ? did you connect the LCD correctly ?

This is one of those things that is easiest to troubleshoot in the IRC - so do join and try to get hold of me or someone else.