PINE64

Full Version: problem pine64 when reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a problem with my pine64: I used the image xenial-pine64-bspkernel-20161218-1.img or the image debian base to make me a server because I do not need GUI.
when I restart every time after an update (sudo reboot), I end up with a black screen (no signal).
I think the pine64 does not have bootloading.

while if i use debian mate i can do as much sudo reboot i still have the login.

Please help me

Thanks
well the xenial has a date of 12-18-2016. nearly a year old so first i would suggest a newer xenial image . the debian you list no date, but again , make sure you are using a new image. that is where i think you need to start on this screen problem.
(10-23-2017, 12:21 AM)dkryder Wrote: [ -> ]well the xenial has a date of 12-18-2016. nearly a year old so first i would suggest a newer xenial image . the debian you list no date, but again , make sure you are using a new image.  that is where i think you need to start on this screen problem.

Yea, for starters try one of the newer images. ayufan has an OS image selection which includes debian and ubuntu