PINE64

Full Version: Bliss OS (PINE A64(+))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-13-2017, 04:06 AM)pineadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Bliss OS (PINE A64(+)) 20170919

Been playing with it and it has promise....one suggestion would be a method of multiple login accounts that doesn't involve "swiping".   This tends to be a bit "hit or miss" when your box is outputting to a TV and you're relying on a mouse or touchpad to do the "swipe".  Maybe a pin number as an alternate option?
(03-17-2018, 05:37 PM)jkmooney Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2017, 04:06 AM)pineadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Bliss OS (PINE A64(+)) 20170919

Been playing with it and it has promise....one suggestion would be a method of multiple login accounts that doesn't involve "swiping".   This tends to be a bit "hit or miss" when your box is outputting to a TV and you're relying on a mouse or touchpad to do the "swipe".  Maybe a pin number as an alternate option?

Hello ,

You sure can run ?
Because i tried to write this image many times and edit uEnv.txt , it is not work for me ...............
Does anyone still have a copy of this OS image? I spoke with one of the Bliss developers earlier, and they don
t have it. I'm looking into building it,  but I have to do some work to a machine before I can. Thought itd be worth a try to ask on here before anything, just in case.
pm sent