PINE64

Full Version: Shipment Tracking LPT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this will work with USA customers, other countries may have similar systems but i'm not sure.

Sign up for a MyUSPS here. If you get past the long (but thorough) signup process, you should be able to get text or email alerts for any package coming to your address, no tracking number required. This way, you won't have to rely on Backerkit or the overloaded Pine64 team to give you your tracking number, you can just get a notification straight from the mail carrier.

I've signed up, and i've got it showing a couple eBay orders i have coming in, but no Pine shipment (yet!) Hope this helps someone. You may see that your Pine is already on its way!
(03-31-2016, 11:15 AM)pine.tree Wrote: [ -> ]I know this will work with USA customers, other countries may have similar systems but i'm not sure.

Sign up for a MyUSPS here. If you get past the long (but thorough) signup process, you should be able to get text or email alerts for any package coming to your address, no tracking number required. This way, you won't have to rely on Backerkit or the overloaded Pine64 team to give you your tracking number, you can just get a notification straight from the mail carrier.

I've signed up, and i've got it showing a couple eBay orders i have coming in, but no Pine shipment (yet!) Hope this helps someone. You may see that your Pine is already on its way!

Thanks for the info. Didn't know USPS started this service.
I feel bad for people in other countries not handling mail as well.
(04-01-2016, 08:41 AM)GoZone Wrote: [ -> ]I feel bad for people in other countries not handling mail as well.

For EMS system, the post office tracking system from their country should able to track, this includes US (www.usps.com).
I would be able to find a similar "track without number" system for most countries if I knew what country wanted to know. Comment below with your country and I'll find something like that for you.
(04-02-2016, 06:05 AM)pine.tree Wrote: [ -> ]I would be able to find a similar "track without number" system for most countries if I knew what country wanted to know. Comment below with your country and I'll find something like that for you.

If you coild find one for Norway that would be nice Smile (i got my tracking number for the pine, but for other packages it would be nice to have this solution)
(04-02-2016, 07:34 AM)Tarjei85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2016, 06:05 AM)pine.tree Wrote: [ -> ]I would be able to find a similar "track without number" system for most countries if I knew what country wanted to know. Comment below with your country and I'll find something like that for you.

If you coild find one for Norway that would be nice Smile (i got my tracking number for the pine, but for other packages it would be nice to have this solution)

Posten does this on their apps (if the shipper adds in your phone number, that is)
(04-02-2016, 08:15 AM)yusijs Wrote: [ -> ]

Posten does this on their apps (if the shipper adds in your phone number, that is)

Yes I know, but nobody (exept one or two local suppliers) registrer the phone number, so this function is mostly a joke Tongue
(04-02-2016, 10:00 AM)Tarjei85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2016, 08:15 AM)yusijs Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I know, but nobody (exept one or two local suppliers) registrer the phone number, so this function is mostly a joke Tongue

Point taken :p