PINE64

Full Version: yuntab B102 firmware?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. i have a yuntab B102(tulip-p1) tablet with an allwinner chipset that is stuck on the initial boot screen. i can enter recovery, but nothing in it resolves anything...

1. rebooting to bootloader freezes at the initial boot screen
2. factory reset works, but doesn't help
3. mounting system the 1st time actually caused this problem for some reason. no modifying.

i have tried the (HDMI version) marshmallow firmware(that's what it came with) rooted and no root. all i get is a blank screen when trying to boot. i don't know what else to do.

any suggestions?
(08-28-2017, 11:46 PM)sal82 Wrote: [ -> ]hi. i have a yuntab B102(tulip-p1) tablet with an allwinner chipset   <snip>

any suggestions?

Contact yuntab.

We do not support Allwinner products;  we support Pine products, some of which use Allwinner SoCs !
(08-28-2017, 11:51 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2017, 11:46 PM)sal82 Wrote: [ -> ]hi. i have a yuntab B102(tulip-p1) tablet with an allwinner chipset   <snip>

any suggestions?

Contact yuntab.

We do not support Allwinner products;  we support Pine products, some of which use Allwinner SoCs !

there's no way of getting in contact with them. believe me i've tried searching for a way.

thanks anyway