PINE64

Full Version: Boot hangs on pine64, how to debug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 2GB pine64 from July 2016. It has the android-7.1-r69.img installed on a 128GB card.

Now it happend two times that boot just hangs in that aninimated logo before the "Android" text appears. This is with a stock img. How can I check what it is waiting for, or what it is missing?

Is there a way to get not only the kernel messages on serial console, but also the 'adb logcat' output, or whatever else is Android logging during boot? So far I see the filesystems are mounted, some rc scripts are executed.

Thanks.
(08-24-2017, 05:37 AM)olh Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2GB pine64 from July 2016. It has the android-7.1-r69.img installed on a 128GB card.

Now it happend two times that boot just hangs in that aninimated logo before the "Android" text appears. This is with a stock img. How can I check what it is waiting for, or what it is missing?

Is there a way to get not only the kernel messages on serial console, but also the 'adb logcat' output, or whatever else is Android logging during boot? So far I see the filesystems are mounted, some rc scripts are executed.

Thanks.

I have encountered such experience and discovered due to microSD card corrupt.