PINE64

Full Version: sensitive touch and android botom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am French.... my English is bad  Big Grin
I have installed android 7 on one rock 64 2g with pine 64 to installer in sd mode
I connected a small touch-sensitive screen which works but I have 3 usual botom on android... I cannot thus use him normally. Huh

Have you a solution for this problem? 

Thank you for your help

Phane
(08-13-2017, 11:58 AM)phane42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have installed android 7 on one rock 64 2g with pine 64 to installer in sd mode
I connected a small touch-sensitive screen which works but I have 3 usual botom on android... I cannot thus use him normally. Huh

Thank you for your help

Phane

Hi phane42,

I am not quite sure I understand your question. Think you could post a picture ?
(08-15-2017, 04:03 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2017, 11:58 AM)phane42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you for your help

Phane

Hi phane42,

I am not quite sure I understand your question. Think you could post a picture ?

HI Luke,

it is about buttons:
Return (triangle)
(Circle) home
Make windows (in square)
I want to add them on android rock64 SD Version

Thank you Big Grin
[Image: Nexus-7-Home-Landscape.png]
Hello Luke

it is about buttons:
Return (triangle)
(Circle) home
Make windows (in square)
I want to add them

Thank you
(08-15-2017, 06:41 AM)phane42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Luke

it is about buttons:
Return (triangle)
(Circle) home
Make windows (in square)
I want to add them

Thank you

Hello,
the version of andoid which I installed has no these buttons. I would want to have a version of android which gets closer to that of the tablet or smartphone.

Best Regards,
(08-16-2017, 12:24 PM)phane42 Wrote: [ -> ]

it is about buttons:
Return (triangle)
(Circle) home
Make windows (in square)
I want to add them

Thank you

Hello,
the version of andoid which I installed has no these buttons. I would want to have a version of android which gets closer to that of the tablet or smartphone.

Best Regards,

Now I understand. So you'd like a standard android build. There isn't one available yet (to be precise, there is but ayufan couldn't yet make it work), but I am confident that one will be made available in the future. For now its either RK version (stock) or the community android ATV build.
(08-16-2017, 12:31 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2017, 12:24 PM)phane42 Wrote: [ -> ]

it is about buttons:
Return (triangle)
(Circle) home
Make windows (in square)
I want to add them

Thank you

Hello,

Best Regards,

Now I understand. So you'd like a standard android build. There isn't one available yet (to be precise, there is but ayufan couldn't yet make it work), but I am confident that one will be made available in the future. For now its either RK version (stock) or the community android ATV build.
Hello Luke
Thank you,

How to use the verion " Ayufan " with a touch-sensitive screen?  Huh
Is it possible to replace the keyboard and the mouse by the only touch-sensitive screen?  

Best Regards,