PINE64

Full Version: Remix OS Running on Pine A64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For those of you interested...yes, it works. Well...mostly. Wifi not so much, but the rest of it looks pretty good! This is the 1GB variant, which seems ok, but I'm guessing the 2GB will be the sweet-spot for good performance.

For some reason, mine keeps going into a boot loop - I am on 2GB version. Which link did you use to download?

What power supply do you use? boot loop sounds like an issue with power.
I am using 1.6A
arpanj2 you are going to need 2A (2.4A would be better)
I managed to run it but it comes to the welcome screen and reboots. I disconnected the Ethernet and it works fine - but as soon as I connect Ethernet, it restarts and goes into loop until I disconnect Ethernet again! I switched to 2Amps and still the same. I don't have a 2.4 with me - not sure if its Amps or some issue with Ethernet turning ON. It doesn't restart after I plug in Mouse or keyboard.
arpanj2 do you have wireless addon and if so is wireless functional?

If not are you connected to a gbit ethernet connection or 100mbit when the reboot cycle occurs?

Also what make/model is your micro sd card?

Let me know
Thanks Lenny. I don't have a wireless module. The stuff works fine when I install lollipop. I am not using a gigbit port, but uaing a 100mbps port. I have downloaded a DD image and will try it in sometime
Same result with the DD image as well Sad need to find a wifi dongle and see what it does

I am trying with 2 cards.... 64 gb transcend premium 300x class 10 which had the original image and the DD image was on 200gb sandisk class 10
(03-27-2016, 09:34 AM)arpanj2 Wrote: [ -> ]Same result with the DD image as well Sad need to find a wifi dongle and see what it does

I am trying with 2 cards.... 64 gb transcend premium 300x class 10 which had the original image and the DD image was on 200gb sandisk class 10
If the symptom is boot up, upgrading, reboot, and upgrading again into endless infinite loop, we are currently working with Remix to resollve this issue. We have one board also such encounter endless looping symptom on Remix OS but works fgood on Android and Linux.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5