PINE64

Full Version: Z-wave module compatibility?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am wondering if the Z-wave module developed for the PINE will work on a Raspberry PI B+/2/3?

Thx
(03-23-2016, 06:51 AM)Yomet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am wondering if the Z-wave module developed for the PINE will work on a Raspberry PI B+/2/3?

Thx

The Pine64 ZWave module loaded with Sigma Designs official ZWave stack (not open Zwave stack or Razberry stack) due to our partner has proper licensing agreement with Sigma Designs. If the home automation software runs on RPi that able to issue standard ZWave API command, then our card will work.
(03-23-2016, 09:22 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2016, 06:51 AM)Yomet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thx

The Pine64 ZWave module loaded with Sigma Designs official ZWave stack (not open Zwave stack or Razberry stack) due to our partner has proper licensing agreement with Sigma Designs. If the home automation software runs on RPi that able to issue standard ZWave API command, then our card will work.

Thank you very much for that answer. It explains perfectly what I wanted to know.

Yomet