PINE64

Full Version: Is there an android tv image out there where I can install netflix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried to flash the only andorid tv image found in the pine64 etcher tool, which I believe was 7.1, I couldn't find netflix in the app store.  Is there an existing image that will allow me to easily install the netflix?  I'm not sure how to manually install the app from the android tv interface.  If that is my only option does anyone have some steps I could follow?
(07-17-2017, 04:17 PM)eclay Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried to flash the only andorid tv image found in the pine64 etcher tool, which I believe was 7.1, I couldn't find netflix in the app store.  Is there an existing image that will allow me to easily install the netflix?  I'm not sure how to manually install the app from the android tv interface.  If that is my only option does anyone have some steps I could follow?

Netflix on ATV wont work because google does some device checking. So if you want netflix use the regular android image (just get a launcher like TV Launcher).
Thank you. I will give that a try.