PINE64

Full Version: Design custom board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi every body
Does any one designed any custom board based on the PINE64 schematic so far? any source to buy RK3368?

Thank you
(07-08-2017, 11:59 PM)behnam_sh Wrote: [ -> ]Does any one designed any custom board based on the PINE64 schematic so far? any source to buy RK3368?

I'm not sure of your intent;  I approved this thread temporarily.  This topic may not be appropriate for the forum, which is designed to discuss Pine Inc products and services-- not to discuss building clones or competitive products.  We'll see where this goes for the moment, but I may lock the thread depending.

marcus
(07-08-2017, 11:59 PM)behnam_sh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi every body
Does any one designed any custom board based on the PINE64 schematic so far? any source to buy RK3368?

Thank you

I think you might be getting your wires crossed a bit... pine64 and RK3368? pine64 has a Allwinner A64 processor, and the rock64 has a RK3368 processor Wink

The rock64 has only just been announced, so I don't think any derivative designs will be surfacing any time soon Wink As far as the pine64 space, a couple of people have been working on boards using the SoPine compute module, so there is that. 

I hope you are able to talk more about any projects you have in mind... this is what open source hardware and designs are all about!
documentation is at following link, use resources tab.
https://www.pine64.org/?page_id=7175
Actually Rock64 has RK3328, not RK3368!
Thank you for your replies
Yes, I mean Rock64, sorry for my mistake. So then, can I trust on the schematic in my design?
and still another question, where can I by the RK3368 chip?
As I said above, Rock64 uses RK3328, NOT RK3368! As far as schematics go, there are reference designs from Rockchip you can use (http://opensource.rock-chips.com/images/...erence.zip) and for sourcing actual chips, you have to contact RK directly...