PINE64

Full Version: Pinebook Wallpapers - submissions please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-12-2018, 10:47 AM)e-minguez Wrote: [ -> ]I've just found those, upping! Big Grin

I should probably render them in 1080p now.
(07-17-2017, 03:49 AM)guidol Wrote: [ -> ]Iam also no great designer, but I wanted somewhat with a big Pine Logo - but couldnt find a high resolution logo Sad
So I give it a quick try in GIMP - maybe someone with better designer skills could make it better? :-)

[EDIT] Picture now as attachment - has no broken link here....
How did you insert a picture (URL or Attachment)?

i could create a vector version of the logo if you (and anyone else) wants? Vector images can be scaled to any size, so you might find it more useful in your wallpaper.
(11-18-2018, 12:46 PM)soupbowl Wrote: [ -> ]i could create a vector version of the logo if you (and anyone else) wants? Vector images can be scaled to any size, so you might find it more useful in your wallpaper.

Could you do a SVG from the printed Logo "Pinebook" under the display?
(11-21-2018, 10:01 AM)Noxmiles Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 12:46 PM)soupbowl Wrote: [ -> ]i could create a vector version of the logo if you (and anyone else) wants? Vector images can be scaled to any size, so you might find it more useful in your wallpaper.

Could you do a SVG from the printed Logo "Pinebook" under the display?

Do you happen to know what the font face is? I can make one out of the font face they used, but ideally not created from scratch (can do if it comes to it).

No, sadly not. The only reference is the Pinebook itself. Not even a Logo or something found in the www.
Made a few wallpapers for the Pinebook. Thought I'd share. Smile 

Can find them here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OQnCZx...aCecXUF8QZ

Preview of one of them:
[Image: ROyzi9r.png]
nicely done!
Nice!!!
Thanks. Smile
Retro glitch Tongue

[Image: ptAuwF3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3