PINE64

Full Version: Error formatting MicroSD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I tried to format my 16GB MicroSD card using the latest android image and Phoenixcard, it gave out a "card preprocess failed 228" error.

Can anyone help me fix this?
I got an error the first time I tried. You HAVE to use an external card reader. The first time I plugged it into the computer and nothing. Tried the external and it worked fine. Maybe that will help.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Try to use a program like SD Formatter then try to burn the image with Phoenixcard.

skybadiver, I too had great success with an external card reader. I also found that it is picky about SD Card Adapters, when I tried multiple brands.
I got lucky with my one sd card reader! Thank goodness!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Ok... now I have switched to an external SD card reader and now this happened:

[attachment=68]

So what is the problem now?
(03-20-2016, 03:02 AM)Terra854 Wrote: [ -> ]So what is the problem now?

Maybe a faulty/fraud card. I would never ever use any flash based media before checking it for errors and if it's a fake card (quite common):

Background information and necessary tools here: http://oss.digirati.com.br/f3/
I had an issue with creating a boot SD card as well. I found that by using the windows troubleshoot compatibility wizard helped me and set the program to run like it was windows 8. (I have windows 10) So I wonder if there is an issue with phoenixcard and windows 10
(04-03-2016, 12:07 PM)mhump711 Wrote: [ -> ]I had an issue with creating a boot SD card as well. I found that by using the windows troubleshoot compatibility wizard helped me and set the program to run like it was windows 8. (I have windows 10) So I wonder if there is an issue with phoenixcard and windows 10

I use several win 10 machines with phoenixcard and works. However, I will check with Allwinner on this question when meet up with their engineer on next week.
(04-03-2016, 02:23 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2016, 12:07 PM)mhump711 Wrote: [ -> ]I had an issue with creating a boot SD card as well. I found that by using the windows troubleshoot compatibility wizard helped me and set the program to run like it was windows 8. (I have windows 10) So I wonder if there is an issue with phoenixcard and windows 10

I use several win 10 machines with phoenixcard and works. However, I will check with Allwinner on this question when meet up with their engineer on next week.

Wasn't trying to imply that there is an issue between the 2 but I just wanted to let people know what I did in order to get it to work. But thanks for the quick reply
Just tried it again. It was all a fluke. I still have issues getting it to write to the card successfully. I just kept trying and it eventually worked again.
Pages: 1 2 3