PINE64

Full Version: No HDMI Output
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had installed Android 6.0 running properly but yesterday I changed the TV and did not show nothing on TV, I put the Pine64 where I was continuing, with the same problem. I have reinstalled Android using the app and it still does not work.
So let me get this straight, the installation worked but then you switched TVs and you are no longer seeing anything on the screen, correct ?
If yes, then what is the native resolution of the TV you are currently trying to run the installation on ?
Yes. The Pine64 I have connected on the TV in my room but the other day I connected it to the TV in the dining room, from that moment I did not show image. I have reinstalled Android using the app but it remains the same. Both are 1080p.

Sorry I do not speak English very well.
what is the TV brand and model ?
(05-02-2017, 10:45 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]what is the TV brand and model ?

My room: LG M2794D
Dinning room: LG 47LF65
This morning I found an old MicroSD and I installed Android. The result is that it works fine although slow because the card is old. This afternoon I will buy a UHS-I card.

Edit: With the new card (Sandisk) works well the first time. I've put it in the Pine64 and configured Android. I turned it off to put it in the box and it again fails the HDMI output. The old card always works.